Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Will Yuletide Terror & Other Holiday Terrors Remain One Of History's Worst Selling Books?

A Christian bookstore in the Washington, DC metropolitan area told me that, though an important topic, books such as my Yuletide Terror & Other Holiday Horrors do not sell and thus the retailer said they were not interested in it.

Maybe if I titled it Purpose Driven Yuletide or Why I Kissed Scrooge Goodbye or after some other bit of inane navel-gazing drivel, I might be able to sell some copies.

So if you like to collect rare books, be sure to get your copy of Yuletide Terror & Other Holiday Horrors since it seems this tome will go down as one of the worst selling books in all of history and thus an ensured classic.

Since I have spent around $175 for this project, I do not have to sell too many copies to declare the project a success and still retain the claim to one of publishing’s worst selling books.

No comments: