Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Those supporting breast cancer research apparently think it is appropriate for students to wear apparel declaring “I Love Boobies”. These days, one is not to dare question the health initiatives favored by assorted feminists. I pointed out such articles of clothing would be as appropriate in an educational setting as items with the slogan “I love nuts” blazoned upon them in order to raise testicular cancer awareness. For making this comparison, I was sent an email message how someone’s nephew suffers from this affliction and how it is caused by a gene similar to that which causes breast cancer. I sympathize with those afflicted with these diseases, but the point otherwise being? So since I’ve had family members with prostrate cancer, does that mean I am justified in walking around in a t-shirt that reads “Up Yours!” since that is the primary way that particular disease is initially screened?

No comments: