Sunday, April 14, 2013

Star Trek Money Making Scam

That is certainly a money-making scam where "digitally remastered" episodes of Star Trek: The Next Generation are being shown in movie theaters.

Some are duped into thinking these are entirely new productions. My brother turned to me and asked if I was going to go see it.

I told him no, even though it was "The Best Of Both Worlds", usually considered the best of the series. I saw it nearly 25 years ago (and so many times since then I can probably quote of reasonable approximation of the dialogue when watching it).

I remember back when, from a worldview standpoint if the conflict depicted actually took place in real life, most would route for the victory of the Enterprise before these Transhumanists rose to prominence literally aspiring to become members of the Borg collective.

No comments: