Thursday, March 12, 2009

Will There Be A Double Standard For Elites?

Now that it has been announced that Bristol Palin will not wed the father of her baby, I wonder if Dobsonians and Mohlerites such as J. Budziszewski will argue that the baby must be put up for adoption.

Before you start sending me hate mail as to what an intolerant bigot I am for questioning this, the reader should be told that he and I clashed a few years back where I criticized him over his insistence that those having children outside of marriage that don't get married are under the obligation to put their progeny up for adoption.

I argued that a child would be better off with a mother that learned from her mistake and remained unmarried then to marry a total slacker and heel of a man.

My position remains consistent. It is those that change their standard when their favored celebrities are involved that are the hyprocrits.

No comments: